FREELANCE STUDIO ASSISTANT
Deadline for applications: ASAP / ongoing
Why this role is important to Mark+Fold
The strength of our brand is in our attention to details. We often need an extra pair of hands to help with hand-finishing and preparing orders for customers.
Once here you will
- Assist with order fulfilment
- Assist with hand-finishing products (including applying belly bands, wrapping, numbering)
- Assist with inventory management
NB: as a small creative business, there will always be ad hoc tasks that arise and are difficult to predict. The ideal person will embrace this variability.
Essential skills / experience
- Appreciation of paper and stationery
- An interest in design and building a brand
- Neat wrapping skills
- Good hand writing
- Methodical and organised approach
- Professional manner, enthusiasm for the role and positive attitude
What Mark+Fold offers you
- Be a key member of our small team, working on an ad hoc basis, with additional hours at busy times such as the Christmas period
- Learn how a small creative business is run
- Opportunity to be part of a creative brand during an exciting period of growth
- Ad hoc days and hours to be agreed
- Stationery Allowance
- London Living Wage
The role is based in Wood Green (N22 6XJ), and our usual hours are 9.30am-6pm.
We love working with a diverse range of people, united by our shared passion for stationery and organisation. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic. We actively encourage applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, as these groups are currently under-represented in the design industry.