Deadline for applications: Monday 7th June
Why this role is important to Mark+Fold
The strength of our brand is in our attention to details, so we often need an extra pair of hands to help with hand-finishing and preparing orders for customers. We intend for this to be an educational experience to help you in your career development or studies, within the scope of the work that we do. This is an opportunity to gain experience and learn about how a small creative brand works behind the scenes.
Once here you will
- Assist with order fulfilment
- Assist with hand-finishing products (including applying belly bands, wrapping, numbering)
- Assist with general studio management, eg. re-ordering supplies, tidying and organising
- Assist with photo shoots, social media content creation
Assist with inventory management
NB: as a small creative business, there will always be ad hoc tasks that arise and are difficult to predict. The ideal candidate will embrace this variability.
Essential skills / experience
- Appreciation of paper and stationery
- An interest in design and building a brand
- Neat wrapping skills
- Good hand writing
- Methodical and organised approach
- Professional manner, enthusiasm for the role and positive attitude
What Mark+Fold offers you
- 2-3 month internship at our studio in Wood Green, working directly with our creative director
- One-to-one with our creative director at the start and end of your internship, to share your work, discuss your professional goals, what you'd like to gain from the internship and how we can support you within the scope of our work
- Generous stationery allowance and Friends & Family discount
- Opportunity to be part of a creative brand during an exciting period of growth
- Days and hours to be agreed according to your availability / other commitments (though hours will ideally be the same each week, and we would request a minimum of 3 days per week or equivalent hours)
- Expenses allowance of £20 per day
The role is based in Wood Green (N22 6XJ), and our usual hours are 9am-6pm.
- To ask a question, click here
- To apply, click here
- Applications close: Monday 7th June
- Informal interviews will be held w/c 7th June
- Earliest start date: 21st June
We love working with a diverse range of people, united by our shared passion for stationery and organisation. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic. We actively encourage applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, as these groups are currently under-represented in the design industry.